Remember, no two sides of the face are the same. Perfection is our goal, however, nothing is PERFECT. We do not use the “P” word when doing Permanent Makeup. Sisters, NOT twins is used universally in this field.
• The results can last anywhere from 9 months to a year and a half, and pigment will fade away completely in 2 years if no touch up is performed
•The durability of the pigment depends mostly on the skin type and life style (exposure to sun, cosmetic procedures, etc.)
• About 5-6 WEEKS after the procedure, the client must come in for a perfectining touch-up appointment from the initial procedure. ( Please note if touch-up is not performed after the initial visit, the results will fade away, a touch up after the initial procedure is necessary to ensure lasting results from 6-9 months.)
• A touch-up once a year is recommended to retain the saturation of pigment
• For the procedure, we use pigments that are rigorously tested to meet EU regulations, the strictest in the world, giving you the ultimate confidence and assurance that we are using the BEST products! Our pigments contain the safest levels for sterility, heavy metals and aromatic amines (non-toxic and hypoallergenic mineral pigments)
• For each client, a new, single use blade OR NEEDLE is used
• We meet strict hygiene standards in compliance with all relevant legislative requirements.
3D BROWS is NOT recommended for the conditions listed below
Pregnant or nursing
Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
Viral infections and/or diseases
A Pacemaker or major heart problems
Had an Organ transplant
Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
Used Accutane in the past year
*Do not work out the day of the procedure.
*Do not tan or have sunburned face.
*Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or IBUprofen 24 hours before procedure.
*No alcohol or caffeine night before and on the day of the procedure.
*No waxing or tinting 3 days before.
*Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
Apply recommended cream to the treated area 2 times per day for the following week.
Stay out of the sun. If you must be out and about, wear a hat.
Keep water off of your eyebrows for at least 5 days.
Do not use any face creams, exfoliates, or harsh cleansers on your eyebrows during the healing process.
Normal activity can be resumed immediately. We recommend that heavy exercise such as aerobic, dancing, weight lifting, etc. be delayed for approximately t three to five days following the procedure.
Your procedure will begin to oxidize immediately and during the next 3-4 days. This causes pigment to become darker. Do not be alarmed, this dark colour will either flake off or fade back to the color that was first implanted (during the 1st five minutes of the procedure).
Do not pick any scabs or dry areas that may form during the healing process, this may cause you to lose color or damage your skin. Instead, apply some of the Recover All your technician gave you after the procedure.
Other fading or loss of pigment may occur. Some flaking off of the pigment is normal on some skin types; however there should be pigment under the skin where the original pigment has flaked off. If there is no pigment present, a touch up will be required to achieve lasting color.
Over the next two to three weeks, the pigment intensity will lighten by up to 50%. Ensure you have scheduled your top up appointment as 3D BROWS is a 2 stage treatment which will make sure faded areas are touched up and everything is healing properly.
Judgment of your final results should be deferred until one month following the touch-up procedure.
Please note: Eyebrows will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days. This is very common for all permanent and semi-permanent cosmetic procedures.